Selling as Canadian Company
- Specializing in Amazon and Shopify Sellers, we're not just bookkeepers but your strategic growth partners. With an impressive track record of saving clients up to 3% in GST/HST credits.
- We secured a whopping 40K in GST/HST credit on 1.5M sales for an Amazon Seller (Venicor)
- We saved 30K for a Shopify Seller on 2M sales (Hubman & Chubgirl)
Selling as USA Company
- We're experts in navigating the e-commerce financial terrain.
- We're proud to have guided countless businesses, from solopreneurs to blossoming teams of 20+ members.
- We deliver accurate financials before the 15th of the month.
- We support international sales tax return preparation and filing
Welcome to Transcounts - Future of the
You must have these challenges in your ecommerce business:
Transcounts provides an ecommerce bookkeeping solution that solves all your challenges:
Need more convincing?
At Transcounts, we turn numbers into narratives. We are the #1 ecommerce bookkeeping firm based out of Vancouver. Since our foundation back in 2019, we have been on a mission to free up online sellers’ time from accounting, payroll, and tax hassles – and give it back so you can focus on your real role i.e., growth, marketing, expanding on other sales channels.
Join the successful ranks of our clients.
Our Shopify Clients
- Posterjack(Canada – selling in USA & Canada)
- Hubman & Chubgirl(Canada – selling in EU)
- Big Hat Store(USA)
- Alba Distribution(Canada)
Our Amazon Clients
- Venicor(Canada – selling in USA)
- NutriRise(Canada – selling in USA)
- Pain Cave Fitness(Canada)
- Our Ancestories(Canada – selling in USA & Canada)
What our clients have to say
When Working With Transcounts
Yes, we will be your complete outsourced accounting partner from recording bank & card transactions, AP, AR, FX revaluation, inventory, payroll, and sales tax services to producing insightful financial statements. We can even liaison with your tax accountant for smooth year ends.
Certainly, we do accounting for clients doing business in all Canadian Provinces as well as the United States and some other parts of the world. We can even help set up Nexus for State Sales Tax and IOSS or VAT for EU registration and tax return filing.
We are hyper-focused on delivering excellent ecommerce bookkeeping along with insightful financial statements and for that reason we do NOT file income tax returns. However, we have multiple CPAs in our connection – we are happy to do the introduction or even get your business income tax return filed on your behalf.
Based on the monthly package you choose, it can be some or all of these statements – Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss by Month, Cash Flow Statement by Month, KPI Dashboard, PNE + Expense Analysis Report, and 13 Week Cash Flow Forecast. We deliver financials by the 15th of the month, but it can vary based on your requirements.
Since we have already understood your accounting requirements in detail; therefore, now is the time to set up your cloud accounting software, custom design and document your workflow, train you or your team and provide monthly checklists.
Normally, we take less than 30 days to complete the onboarding process. However, given the backlog bookkeeping catchup and complexities involved, the onboarding process can take longer than the usual 30 days.
Do you have more questions?
Schedule a free
Fill out the form and we’ll in contact to discuss about your accounting needs in details, along with our proposals and the way we help!